This month we are reading together, The Swiss Family Robinson by Wyss, which we LOVE!
Justin is an amazing reader. This month I actually recorded all the books he read (aside from school reading)...
- Follow My Leader / Garfield
- McBroom's Wonderful One-Acre Farm/ Fleishchman
- The Toothpaste Millionaire / Merrill
- The Whipping Boy/ Fleischman
- Lumber Camp Library/
- Box Car Children / Warner
- 3rd Grade Detective: Cobweb Confession
- The Story of Benjamin Franklin
- MTH/MM The Night of the New Magicians/ Osborne
- MTH Buffalo before Breakfast/ Osborne
- MTH Tonight on the Titanic / Osborne
- Little House on Rocky Ridge / MacBride
- MSB: Dinosaur Detective
- MSB: Twister Trouble
- MSB: Wild Whale Watch
- BCC: Pizza Mystery/ Warner
- Pippi Longstocking / Lindgren
- Pippi on the Run / Lindgren
- Pippi in the South Seas / Lindgren
- BCC: The Amusement Park Mystery / Warner
- BCC: The Mystery at snowflake Inn / Warner
- MSB: Spins a Web, Out of this World, Shows and Tells, Gets all Dried Up, Meets the Rot Squad, Gets Eaten, Inside Ralphie, Wet all Over, Plants Seeds
Justin was tested in literacy last month, and his teacher said she's never seen anyone test that high in the 2nd or 3rd Grade before. He does read very fast, but what I really love, is that Justin loves to read and to learn.
Quite honestly, I wish I could have a "Has Read" list as long as his!!!! I'm envious!