Monday, March 15, 2010

From Justin's Sunday School Teacher

Justin's Sunday School teacher sent us this message...

So there we are in class learning about Abraham and Lot and I said to the class,

Teacher: "OK, nice scripture and all, but what does this mean? How can we apply what Abraham did to what you guys do everyday? Justin, let's say you're at school with your friend. Oh wait...you're home schooled right?"

Justin: "Yes, I am home schooled and no one comes to class."

Teacher: (I had to hold it in...Then I said) "OK, let's pretend you and Max are sharing a cookie...Oh wait..."

And at that point I had realized I picked the wrong kid in class to use as an example..."

2 comments:

leilani said...

this made me smile really big...too cute!!! love ya

Kris said...

Giggles! The teacher knows her student!