Thursday, August 12, 2010

More of Max

On the way to a Sacrament Meeting/ Farewell for Bekah Demordaunt, the boys were writing a farewell letter. Max finished his drawing and I said, "Don't forget to sign it!" Max replied, "I did. See? It says,

"MAX. com"

Oh my how we laughed at that!!! Max.com coming your way! Do we live in a technological world or what??? My 3-year old is signing his name Max.com!
--------------------------------------------

I was lying next to Max as he was dozing off into sleep, when he said, "Mom, I need another binkie." I asked, "What do you need another binkie for?" He replied, "To put in my ear!"

---------------------------------------------

After many days of discussing/teaching about not saying unkind words, Max crawled into my lap and put his hands tenderly on my cheeks, looked sweetly into my eyes and said, "Mom, you're not dumb OR stupid."

4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

So cute! Always love to hear about your family!

Mika said...

I hope that you got that domain name, because that is just plain awesome. :) What an adorable kid.

Joanna said...

Max.com eh?! For a three year old, he is up to date and beyond - I love it! Also glad to know he's taking care of his ear, and that his mom is not dumb or stupid!

missy said...

That Max. He keeps us all laughing. What a great kid!