Friday, July 10, 2009

Painting fun

I've come to the simple conclusion that my boys could paint happily every day! They both REALLY love to paint.
I was especially surprised with how LONG Max painted this time. Usually after 30 minutes or so, he is done and off to the next project. But this time, he painted for almost 2 hours. Just look at his concentration!!!

Ta-Dah!!!

If you're wondering about the band around Max's head, he wanted to be like Nephi, and for some reason he associates a headband with him. While we were at the skate park the other night, he saw a kid with long hair and a headband and kept saying, "Look Mom...it's Nephi!"

1 comment:

FamiLee said...

That is so cute. JaNae...I am always impressed by what a good mother you are. What a blessing you are to your children and such a good example to me.

~Heidie