Friday, August 7, 2009

BABY NEWS

I have been planning to have a birth today since all my children have been born within two days of one of my siblings birthdays. Today is Russell's birthday...and a perfect way to celebrate! Well things are happening, I'm effacing, dilating, contractions and all...but it's been a bit random and slow...so we'll see.

Jacob was born ON Leilani's birthday--March 13
Justin was born ON Stephen's birthday--June 22
Oakley was born the day before Jolynn's birthday--Jan 9
Max was born right in between Carrie & Larin's birthday--Feb 7
Brigham will be born??? around Russell's birthday (today).

I'll keep you posted. Gotta go for another long walk!

4 comments:

melanie said...

Hope all goes well. I love the name Brigham!

Kris said...

YAYYYYYY a photo of you. You are huge dear. I think and pray multiple times a day that all is well. I love you and that cute little fella we will see soon!

Jan DeGiulio said...

You look great!

Mika said...

You barely even look like your ready to have a baby! Congrats, I hope that you keep the birthday tradition. :)