Sunday, April 18, 2010

Max's tunes



Max loves to sing, and sings all the time. This special song is about "Dr. Cockroach"--don't ask, because I'm not sure!!

He and Justin especially love to replace silly words in songs, such as;
While eating Monday night pizza..."My primary colors are one two three, red, yellow and blue. Each one has a pizza for you and me..."
On his way to go potty, Max sang, "I love to see the temple, I'll go potty there some day,"...

It never ends. They're always singing and laughing and singing and laughing.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Precious! Dr. Cockroach has never been heralded with such honor.
I would LOVE to hear the Temple song! May Max's wish come true.

I read all the new posts. Thanks!

Alisha said...

McKay likes Max's song :). Max has grown up so much! Can't wait for the next time McKay and Max can play.