Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Scripture puppets

We made puppets for scripture study. Max and I worked on David, and Justin made Goliath. I think they turned out SO cute!
Max wanted David on a green popsicle stick. When he brought him into where I was nursing Noah, I commented on how green David looked. Max said, "Yea, because he drank some quantonium (the liquid Susan drinks in Monsters vs. Aliens)!!!" Okay, I can't stop laughing at that! How does he remember these big words...and uses them so well???? Oh, he is funny!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hi JaNae. I read all the new news. Thank you for the updates. David and Goliath are great. The food looks yummy (why don't you ever have us over for dinner? :( And RS kayaking? Idaho is really different than California.

Joanna said...

Clever clever puppets, Guys!