Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New year's Resolution

For Family Home Evening, we talked about setting goals, and helping each other obtain them. Justin's resolutions (set entirely by himself) were to remember to say his prayers and brush his teeth in the morning.

This morning, Max woke early and we were in the school room waiting for the others to awake. I heard Justin stirring in his room (much earlier than his normal wake up time) and sent Max in to cheer him awake. I heard Justin tenderly telling Max, "Max you need to leave for just a minute, I'm saying my prayers!" Max came back into the play room, and then I heard Justin in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

How can you not be inspired to accomplish anything with such an enthusiastic and determined example! I just love Justin. He really does inspire us all!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Dear Dear Justin. What good big brother he is to Max. He is a good example in so many ways.