Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Night FHE

After arriving home and unpacking from our UT trip Monday evening, Justin was OH SO READY to get the Christmas decorations up. With Geoff being in CA for the week, and all of our Christmas Decorations packed away in storage somewhere, and major other difficulties, I wasn't as anxious as Justin. He assured me we could locate the storage unit, and that he would help me carry it out and load and unload it. He was such a little man with confidence in being able to handle the load, I couldn't refuse.

Justin was true to his word, and after minor struggles we found and packed up our Christmas decorations. Justin is such a trooper. When Geoff is gone, he does such an amazing job at being the "man of the house."
When we got home, the boys set up the tree ALL BY THEMSELVES. Justin not only has a INCREDIBLE ABILITY to be able to put things together, but he's so good to show Max how he can help too. I was absolutely amazed, and I was overwhelmed with gratitude for 2 amazing boys. I helped them with the lights, and then they took over the decorations.

When we plugged in the lights, Max found the remote control, and NO KIDDING--for the next hour, turned on and off the lights. Each time he turned them on, he would squeal with delight, "WHOOOOOOOOOOA!" It was so cute.
What would I do without my boys????
They bring such JOY to our family during the Holidays!

No comments: