Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Passing of Grandma Neyman

Margret Osterling Neyman (Geoff's Father's Mother) passed away today. I never had the opportunity to meet Grandma Neyman (or Grandpa Neyman who passed away a couple of years ago), but I know from Geoff, Joanna, and George that they were wonderful parents and grandparents, and very good people. I came to know slightly her through the letters that she faithfully sent. She was always positive and encouraging. I was always grateful for her love and support.

George and Margret Neyman in their younger years.


50th Wedding Anniversary

Grandmother & Grandfather with their 4 children, spouses, and children:
George & Joanna, Linda & Nelson, Marilyn & Amado, Nancy & Gary

Their home in Butler, PA.

2 comments:

Kris said...

So sorry. I look forward to hearing about her.

Mika said...

Please know that our thoughts are with you both right now.