Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day is always so much fun to prepare for...we all look forward to this day of celebration. Especially since we have such a great reason to celebrate...the BEST DAD in the whole world!
When I asked Justin what he liked best about Dad he said, "I mean, he is just SO MUCH FUN!!!" And it's true. Geoff is a very fun Dad. That is such an important trait in a family of boys. Justin really looks up to Geoff and tries hard to be like him. I couldn't ask for a better example of everything good. How can you not celebrate a father like Geoff??? We all adore him.

Father's Day is a day to simply enjoy spending time with Dad.

Max helped me make a carob cake...which as you can see...Max approved of!

Geoff open some presents...

And then the LONG AWAITED....ICE CREAM CASTLES!!!! Oh how the boys couldn't wait to make and eat these creations.

Happy Father's Day Geoff!
You are the BEST!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I have read all your new posts! It was wonderful to see these great things that are going on at your house.
Geoff is a fun guy that's for sure. The cake looks yummy.
Max the squeeky singer is adorable.
I will call you in the morning.

Kris said...

Oops! I misspelled squeaky.