Thursday, October 21, 2010

Piano lessons at La Mia Terra

La Mia Terra is a private School in Eagle. It's kind-of amazing that I even know they exist, let a lone that we participate here. La Mia Terra incorporates all the same principles of education that I try to implement at home. They are AWESOME! If I were ever rich and wanting to send Justin to a school, it would be to this one. For now, we trade produce for piano lessons. You can see in this picture ONE of the reasons I love this little school. The kids LOVE LEARNING because everything is fun! The picture of Justin above is him playing the Entertainer on the Monster Key Board. Who wouldn't love lessons here! ALL my boys love to come here.

4 comments:

sixmoores said...

Love that giant piano. That looks too fun. I love all of your canning. Wow! Very fun.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

That keyboard is amazing! How fun that they get to go there for lessons. Justin is such an accomplished pianist. Wow! Way to go, Justin!! :)

Alisha said...

I love your song Justin!

Maxine said...

Way to go Justin, It was great! Where do you practice between lessons??