Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Shannon Hale is easily one of my favorite authors! I just finished reading Goose Girl, after having read Princess Academy and A Book of a Thousand Days (both of which I LOVED!). I was up until 2am last night reading (as late nights are my only time to read when I'm not deliriously tired, or when I am deliriously tired... but the book is TOO GOOD to put down...as was the case with this book).

Hale's books are fun, meaningful, uplifting, inspiring, adventurous, romantic, wholesome. They are the kind of books you WANT your children to read! I already want to read it again.

I just discovered she has a new book out called Rapunzel's Revenge. I'm looking forward to another good read.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I have been using recipes from your other blog and they are absolutely delicious! I added chopped dried apricots and dried cranberries to the basic muffin mix and then sprinkle with a little raw sugar, then magically they bake up just right! So good! I also love the all salad dressing. It is so good. Thanks for sharing your recipes and inspiring me!

Kris said...

I agree! I loved Goose Girl too. I was gripped!