Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm so glad when Daddy comes Home!















Max loves when Geoff is home to read to him his plethora of favorite bedtime stories. His favorites right now are, I love you Stinky Face, Big Bro's Coming, That's What a Friend Is, and The Mixed up Cameallion.

Geoff adds such entertaining voices and sound effects, that we all love to listen to the stories!

Recently, our absolute favorite part of Max's bedtime routine has been his dance movements when we sing "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home." (video below)

2 comments:

Jan DeGiulio said...

I love it!

Joanna said...

I'm very impressed that you are dance instructors for the Dance Festival (fun to watch you dance together,) but nothing can top Max's dance here! Thanks for filming and sharing it - have watched it several times. Is Max your inspiration?