Thursday, February 5, 2009

Projects Projects Projects!

I love this picture! We are preparing 100 "cubie" kits to hand out to the members of the Relief Society. Justin and I (and a few helpers) have been wrapping little colorful yarn balls to put into the kits. By Sunday we will have wrapped 800 balls! And to think, that is only part of the kit!

Here is a picture of some of the patterns we have sewn so far. The world is the limit. It's really quite fun! I do find it a BIG STRUGGLE how to divide my service time and reading time. It's one of the few times I wish I were a vampire and didn't need sleep or food!

And here is a picture of the finished product. Too Cute!

2 comments:

Maxine said...

They are really cute and look so fun..... makes me want to do some, Ill have to have Justin teach me how. He is so creative, I bet he is good at making up the designs.

sixmoores said...

Love these! I can't wait to make them.