Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Good News Again

We met with another wonderful midwife today, Colleen Goodwin. She is an incredible person and talented midwife, and owns a beautiful birthing center that she and her staff work from. While there, we had an ultrasound to confirm the due date and well being of the baby, and the baby looks GREAT!

We do have a new estimated due date: July 31

So since all my babies have been born late and on (or within a day of) one my siblings' birthdays, I am guessing that this child will be Russell's baby and born on Aug 7th.

4 comments:

melanie said...

That now puts you before me. I am trying to find a good midwife and birthing center also. But, the only birthing center close to us is in Murray. I don't think I want to make that drive... I am not sure what I am going to do.

sixmoores said...

great news!

Maxine said...

If this is going to be Russell's baby, then for sure it must be a girl since that is all he has!

Leslie said...

Yippee, I am so happy for you!