Friday, January 9, 2009

Ode to Angels!

My kids and I barely survived a completely nauseating day yesterday...I was next to non-functioning. To makes things worse, Geoff was out of town, so we were left to endure on our own. My first Angel to speak of was Justin...of course! I don't know what I would do with out him, or how I would survive. He prepared the meals, took care of Max, and did most of his schooling by himself. Most importantly, he made me smile. He is SUCH MY ANGEL!

Another angel who always knows how to buoy me up, is my mom. It just takes a call, and more often than naught, it simply takes answering my phone. It always helps to talk to my mom!

My other angel to speak of was Valerie McCauley who came today and took the boys for the morning (of course, she somehow knew to call!). They went to a lady's home who taught them how to make 3-D Snowflakes. They are very pretty.

The boys had a ball, and I was able to get a little break and restore my sanity. I absolutely love Valerie!

3 comments:

Jo Romero said...

I wanna learn how to do these next time we do them!

Jo Romero said...

I mean next time we see you!

Maxine said...

Yea, I need to learn also. How about a date Justin??