Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little Rembrandt's

This afternoon we pulled out the paints and set up our studio. We are studying still life's right now, so Justin set up his still life, and I set up mine with some of our favorite things.


Here is Justin's set-up and painting. He's such an artist...naturally!

Here is mine. I love doing Justin's projects with him...his art curriculum is AWESOME. I didn't exactly have time to paint mine, but I got fairly far sketching it out. Nothing for me comes naturally--but still I love it!

Max joined us after his nap, and surprised all of us with his painting passion. He absolutely loved having free reign with the paints and brushes, and created some fun art.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hey, these are good! And your newest artist definitely has a style of his own!

Kris said...

I know art talent runs in the family. Your boys seem to have the gene.

Justin-I would love you to paint me a picture of the next snow art you make. Or something else you want to paint.