Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dinner at the DeMourdants

After church, we went over to the DeMourdants home for dinner. Reed made dinner using ingredients from a store called the Grocery Outlet. You get REALLY good prices for food there, but from my impression it is random what you find and is stocked from the leftovers of other stores, out of season goods or items with expired dates. I would like to name it "Hit and Miss." Reed and Geoff both LOVE the store, and GayAnn and I have our reservations. I couldn't help but wonder if the chicken in my burrito was one of those expired items!!! Anyway, it was the joke of the evening, as he bragged on all the wonderful food items they were serving us that came from the Grocery Outlet. Geoff seems to think I need to give it a chance.

DeMourdants are wonderful friends. I LOVE when you make a connection with a family where ALL members love the association. We love spending time with them!

No comments: