Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Once there was a Snowman


We received our first big Idaho snow of the season...4 glorious inches! It was perfect snow to make a snowman. We were especially excited to use Grandma Cummings' christmas "snowman kit" gift--a kit including hat, scarf, carrot, coal, 2 sticks (for arms), and buttons.

Justin and I started the project while Max took a nap. But it didn't take long before the other boys (Max & Geoff) joined us for the Grand Finale.

It's been YEARS since we've lived somewhere where it actually snows. In moving to Idaho, I was not excited about living in climates below the California average of 70 degrees, but I must admit...this was fun. I even like shoveling the walks, if I can beat Justin to the task.



1 comment:

Joanna said...

How fun! I love these photos, in fact so much that you will see them in my memories "annual" that is being printed this week! (Sent by Jeff a few weeks ago.)