Friday, July 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It's taken me several days to unpack from our trip to UT, and I'm still doing laundry , but nonetheless, we managed to get away for a bit today. We rode our bikes to the lake just two blocks from our house (so pretty) and flew our kite. It felt so good to be near the water and in the fresh air! It was pretty windy, so the kite made some loud noises which meant Max was glued to me...but he loved watching the kite. Justin loves anything that involves Geoff. I love watching them together.



2 comments:

Sandy Watson said...

You have a great way of making home anywhere you are. I love the "planter boxes". I have tons of zucchini already and lots of tomatoes coming on, so PLEASE feel free to come by and get some!
Love you-
Sandy

kelly Martin said...

Hey, I got your text, and I'm glad to see you got home safely. Our flight was smoothe, and trip went without a hitch. It took me a while to unpack too, It's one of my most "unfavorite" things to do! Now getting ready to go to Kansas City this weekend for a wedding. Should be fun!
Later!