Tuesday, July 15, 2008

While Geoff was away...Snake River Stampede

Geoff had to go to CA for work...we took him to the airport this afternoon. Although he will only be gone for a day, we already miss him.

I thought I might take a make-up break while he was away, but as Justin and I were getting ready to leave for the Snake River Stampede, Justin looked at me and said, "Don't you want to put some of that stuff on your eyes that makes your lashed longer and darker? And some pretty red lipstick?"... No breaks for me! So here we are at one of the 10 biggest Rodeos in the the nation...mascara, lipstick and all.


We went with Todd and Daisey McCauley and their family. They are a dynamic family and very good friends. It was a fun evening.

These are the "riders" lit up with lights moving very quickly. Justin's favorite event was the half time show with some funny clowns.
Personally I LOVE rodeos. The events are fun to watch, and I enjoy watching the cowboy crowds. I only wish I had some good boots to wear!

2 comments:

Sandy Watson said...

I hope you got there early enough for the mutton busting. I love that part too! :-)
Sandy

missy said...

I love a good rodeo. I don't know that my little Sterling has ever been to one, but he would totally be in his element as his life's ambition is to be a cowboy when he grows up! Fun times.