Monday, July 28, 2008

Justin's Explanation about Oakley

Justin gave this explanation to his friend Elijah regarding Oakley & MCAD, "Well Oakley was missing the instructions in his body to tell him how to process his fat. I am the healthiest in my family because I have two good genes which give good instructions. Feel all my fat. (He gave Elijah a pinch of his arm) When I don't have food to eat, my genes can tell my body how to use this fat. I'm pretty lucky. Oakley was missing the instructions because he had two bad genes, and so when he got sick and couldn't eat, he died."

I was amazed at his understanding of MCAD! This is one of those conversations I really wish I had a recorder for.

1 comment:

kelly Martin said...

I can't believe he was able to put it into context the way he did, pretty amazing.