Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Zarahemla in Meridian

I woke up this morning and found my table still set up from last night's events--a mess! and not usually how I like to start the morning, but this morning it warmed my heart. Our Family night last night was so simple and so fun. After our traditional homemade veggie pizza, I gave the lesson on Missionary Work. Justin and Geoff each drew a picture for Justin's cousin Ryan Ricks who is on a mission in Russia while I read Parley P. Pratt's conversion story. Then we jumped on the trampoline for a bit (Justin was games), after which we played Zarahemla. I didn't stand a chance of victory as together, the boys plotted against me, but I love playing games together as a family. Geoff was refreshments tonight which as Justin said, "That means POPCORN!" We love Family Nights!

No comments: