Sunday, November 23, 2008

ABC's by Max

Max is learning so much, and talking all the time. He loves to have us read to him and repeat what we say. He especially loves to say big words...his favorites being, polka dot, porky pine, pomegranate, and baby book. My favorite word he says is "Max" because he really emphasizes the "x" so it sounds like "Maxssssssss." He is so expressive and so darn cute!

Here is Max saying his ABC's. The funny part is the end when he says "10" instead of "z". We always count to 9 and then let Max say "10" to finish the count. He switched the numbers with the ABC's here. Too funny.



Max LOVES to sing songs. His favorites right now are I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee, Popcorn Popping (played below), When ever I hear the song of a bird, Little Teapot, and Head, shoulders Knees and toes. I love how he signs "tree" at the end.

5 comments:

Maxine said...

Max, you are growing up and doing such a super job with your ABC's!!! I am anxious to have to show me ALL your tricks this week when you come.

Love you,
Grandma

Joanna said...

Hey, I didn't know you were such a great singer, max! You surely do know your ABC's. (Well, that is except for Z.)

missy said...

Oh, I am in love with his little voice. Too cute! Sadie's favorite song right now is "Jesus Once Was a Little Child". She over-emphasizes every word and it is precious! Soren, in his Kindergarten class, learned to say W as "Wubble-you". I think that's so the kids can more easily tell what sound it makes. Soren taught Sadie and she is always pointing out the "Wubble-you's" that she sees. These kids are so smart. Go Max!

Kari said...

That was very cute! You should have seen my one year old daughter face as she watched him. She was impressed, I promise. She even started dancing for Popcorn popping! Max has a fan!

Kris said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!