Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Famous People we look like

There have been many times people have told us we look like a certain famous person...here are the most frequent comments...

People think Geoff looks like Steve Burns from Blues Clues. His most often comparison is with Matt Lauer from the Today Show.
Many have often said I look like Martina McBride (I got that comment a lot when I had short hair), and Melissa Gilbert. I think when people made the latter comparison, they were thinking of Little House on the Prairie!
Nobody has said that Justin reminds them of the Pizza Hut Noid, but I have often thought that his facial expressions are "vivid & animated" like the Noid's. (The Noid used to be my FAVORITE character back in the day...I thought he was so cute and absolutely hilarious...just like Justin!) And of course Justin NEVER escapes the comment that he looks JUST LIKE his dad!
And Max, well he reminds me so much of Gromit, on Wallace and Gromit! Again, it's the facial expressions. I've been trying for months to capture some of his "gromit" expressions on camera, but have never retrieved my camera in time. His "concerned/distressed" look is an exact duplicate.

Who do people say you look like?

4 comments:

Mika said...

I can totally see the Matt Lauer resemblance!

FamiLee said...

That's hilarious! I think you look like Martina too.

missy said...

When I was a missionary, there was one city I served in where, almost daily, people told me I looked just like Nellie Olson on "Little House". I wasn't thrilled by the resemblance. I thought it strange that it only happened in this one city and nowhere else. In High School I was often told I looked like an actress on "Days of our Lives". oh goody. I've thought all along that Geoff looks like Matt Lauer. With the pictures you chose, I can see the Martina McBride resemblance!

Kris said...

My most common twin is Sally Fields! I love to be told that! I smile and walk just a little cute...at least for a moment.

I never thought of you as looking like anyone before. BUT, I do see the similarity with the two beautiful gals you mentioned. If only they knew of the compliment!

By the way, when Craig was on his mission knocking on doors in Canada a lady thought that the actor in Car 54 was standing on his stoop. Since you are such a young chick I will give you a more updated clue to who she was talking about. This actor went on to fame as Herman Munster. WHAT????? I think he looks like Tom Selleck not Mr. Munster