Sunday, November 23, 2008

Here are Justin's two recent songs he has learned on the piano. He has done so well especially considering he basically teaches himself. We have been taking the "Thomas Jefferson" approach to his piano ...he chooses his songs and decides when he wants to practice and for how long. I LOVE watching him play because he wants to, and not because I'm nagging. My job is to encourage. And Geoff certainly inspires him. It's so motivating to hear Geoff play the piano. We are blessed to have beautiful music playing in our home much of the time.

Here's Justin!!!



The percussion in the background is Max bowling in the kitchen!

4 comments:

Maxine said...

Grrrreat job Justin. You are well on your way to playing just like your Dad, or maybe even better....keep working hard at it and it will keep him on his toes (or fingers) to keep up with you. Will you play me some tunes when you come to stay with me???
Love you!

Joanna said...

How did you know I was smiling, Justin? I was really enjoying your music; you are getting better every day! Can't wait to hear you play in person, then you will SEE me smiling!

missy said...

Great job, Justin!!

Mika said...

So cute! Your children are both so fun to see in action! You had better keep an eye on Justin, he could become a famous musician someday! :)