Sunday, November 16, 2008

FAMILY--a marvelous thing!

In a world where the family is under attack in so many ways, I can't help but marvel at the uncountable ways I have been blessed by my family. Siblings, in-laws, and children have all been without doubt my best friends and greatest supporters. All of them have married wonderful spouses and are raising incredible children. They ALL in their own way continually inspire me to be a faithful spouse, dedicated mom, loyal friend, involved in community and humanitarian efforts, and on and on!

I LOVE AND ADORE MY FAMILY!

My sister Char, husband Brent and 7 children--Alynn, Josh, Emily, Ben, Daniel, Hannah & Nate

My brother Russ, his wife Carrie and 3 girls--Makayla, Brinley & Jentry

My sister Leilani her husband Joe and 5 children--Lincoln, Kaytlin, Kailey, Maddy, & McKenna

My brother Roger, his wife Larin and their 3 children--Caleb, Courtney, and Becca

My sister Jolynn, her husband Alex, and their 3 boys--Abraham, Sammy & Charlie.

Geoff's brother Dave, his wife Lisa, and their 6 children--Christina, Jessica, Josh, McKenna, Kyle, & Rebekah.

Geoff's sister Liz, husband Val and their 7 children--Ryan (on mission in Russia), Daniel, Emily, Rachel, Spencer, Ethan, & Samuel.

Geoff's brother Mike, his wife Alisha, and their 3 boys--TJ, Nate, and McKay.

2 comments:

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melanie said...

What a nice tribute to your family. I really do love so many of your family members also...