Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Brooke White - American Idol

Our family has enjoyed watching American Idol this season. Personally, I love watching this show. We actually are fairly faithful at watching it because Justin is a very DEVOTED Brooke White Fan. This was the chatter tonight...

Geoff: Ohh! She's off key.
Justin: I think she sounds pretty good.

Geoff: She's definitely in the bottom three.
Justin: No, dad, she's going to win...She's at the very top, for sure.

Simon: It was like ordering a hamburger and not getting the meat.
Justin: Nope. Simon's wrong, she's the whole Hamburger!"

Justin is faithful to the core. She's got a great voice, but for Justin, I think it's the hair. He's such a sucker for long, curly hair! I do have to admit though, he has an amazing talent of discerning "GOOD" people-- you can really feel her warmth, sincerity and "goodness". She's fun to watch. We vote for Brooke in our house!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love this! We watch it too and are a fan as well...maybe because she was a roommate of one of my old roommates - friends by association right? We missed it tonight - guess we'll have to watch it online.

Kris said...

YEA! Brooke WAS my daughter, Kelli's, roommate! My other daughter, Rebecca, made her wedding cake. 3 weeks ago Kelli was one of Brooke's 4 guests at the show. So, are we 'famous' or what?
Anyway, this association has brought Craig and I to watch devotedly a t.v. show- I even vote about 400 times each week!!!!!!!!!! I will tell Kelli to text message Brooke about her BIG fan, Justin!

Jan DeGiulio said...

Cute story! Justin is great!

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

And she is a cute little Mormon girl to boot! Way to pick 'em Justin!