Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hilarious!

Justin made me laugh so hard this morning. I pulled out a container of fresh strawberries to top our yogurt with, and Justin came by eying the goods. He saw the biggest, reddest, and juiciest looking strawberry, quickly snagged it, and ran to the table with his stolen produce prepared to devour it. He came back a few seconds later and put the strawberry back into the container. I was completely baffled as to why he didn't eat it. He saw the look on my face and said, "Mom, I can't eat a strawberry that looks like a bum!"

3 comments:

Geoff said...

It looks good - I'll eat it.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

That's really funny. My boys probably would have said the same thing, then shoved it in their mouths!

Valerie McCauley said...

Oh you kill me. JANAE....I miss you horribly! Oh I wish I could see your beautiful countenance. I wish I could email you but my email is down and we have been able to fix it. I promise I will add to our culinary creations very soon. We are having wonderful family experiences here but Oh, how we miss our life in Eagle. There really is no place like home. I love you so much. Val