Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a FUN Day!


Max, Justin and I picked up the King boys and Jake Majors and went to Merrill Park. We had so much fun making up relay races, throwing rocks in the river, exploring new trails, and all the fun and crazy things boys love to do. These boys are good kids and so fun!


Then to Tyla Major's home in the evening for Science Wednesday. Justin taught the group about air pressure and how to make rockets for his VERY HOT rocket booster. It was a BIG HIT. The kids really love this! Justin still holds the record for the highest shot rocket.

2 comments:

sixmoores said...

Can Justin give me instructions on how to do this? I think my kids would love it.

Leslie said...

Hey, I'm no cheater. You left me, don't you remember? I had to do what I had to do! HA! I miss you too! I hope that someday we can hang out together again! Disneyland?