Friday, April 25, 2008

SUPER JUSTIN!

Chat at the dinner table:

Justin: Mom, do you have secrets?

Mom: I might.

Justin: Well! I have a secret. This weekend, I found out something I already knew!

Mom: Really?!

Justin: I know that super powers are real!

Mom: How's that?

Justin: I used my power to hold back the waves of the ocean.

Earlier as Geoff and I were looking through the pictures of Justin & Geoff in California, Geoff explained the picture below, that Justin spent a good 1/2 hour "holding back the waves".

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Well, now. that is something. Holding back the waves! Who would have guessed you had the super power to do that?! Fun talking to you last night, Justin!

sixmoores said...

Love when they have super powers, too cute. John thought he did when he was 5. He told me sometimes it was hard & a burden but he was willing to do it.