Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Favorite things

Lately, there are some things that my boys do that bring such a big smile to my face and such Joy in my heart...

Justin. He seldom walks anywhere. He more commonly skips. When he skips, he puts his whole soul into it, so it would seem. He flies so high and so far with each leap, and the swing of his arms with each bound would give you the impression that he's in an Olympic race. He loves to skip and I LOVE watching him when he does.

Max. Max is still nursing, and still loves to eat in the middle of the night. For many reasons, I don't mind getting up--mostly I guess I'm just grateful he's alive. Along with this, he is so cute! After eating his first helping, he ALWAYS...without fail, sits up and holds his arms up to me to give me a kiss on the lips and a smile, and then to the other side for dessert. It melts my heart every single night.

Geoff. Geoff makes every ordinary day Extraordinary. For example...Day before yesterday, Justin, Max and I were outside enjoying the sunshine. Justin and I were laying on the ground gazing up into the sky, forming animals, rockets, and stars out of the clouds. All of the sudden, Max came flying by in the air and as Geoff swung him, we heard him say, "What does this cloud look like?" (From our view, it really looked like he was flying in the air!) We laughed so hard. A few seconds later we heard, "Here comes another one--it's a fast one" and a huge 3-foot soccer ball went flying over our heads. With Geoff, life is never dull. I love my guy! I love my boys.

2 comments:

Maxine said...

How lucky your BOYS are to have someone that is so positive, complimentary, and loving!! Their self-esteem must be going right out of the roof!?

sixmoores said...

I love the descriptions of each of them.