Friday, May 2, 2008

Cheer up Brooke...Justin has plans!















Well Brooke White was given the BOOT on American Idol, and had quite a teary goodbye. Justin was very concerned for her. He went right to work making an American Idol stage with Brooke middle stage and the 3 judges below. He wrote her a sweet note and made her a perler bead butterfly. He also informed her (in his note) that he is making "plans" to get her back on the show! He's sure this will cheer her up. I wish she could have heard him say, "Well mom, she had a pretty voice all right, but boy...she REALLY has GREAT hair!"

7 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I'm thinkin' you need to get this girl's email address at the very least and let her know just how big of a fan she has in Idaho!

Rebecca said...

I love himn! He is so amazingly creative! Would you like me to get her contact info (she used to be a roommate of a friend of mine-in fact you know her mom!)? I think she'd love to see what he has planned!

Kris said...

Rebecca,
Do you know Kelli Horton?

JaNae said...

Thanks Rebecca. We sent the package to Kelli on Saturday.

Rebecca said...

Kristine,
Yes, very well in fact. We grew up in the same stake and were roommates in Provo. Still keep in touch regularly. Do you know her? Do I know you??

Rebecca said...

ok - just did a bit of detective work and figured out that I do know who you are...Kristine!! So funny - and since I'm sure you aren't checking back at these comments, JaNae - please tell her who I am!! :)

Kris said...

Hi Rebecca!
I never thought to look back for your reply! I know you know who I am now but I still want to formally say...I Rebecca, I LOVE YOU! Crazy that we didn't recognize each other, isn't it?
Kris