Friday, May 30, 2008

Me and my sisters

For sisters week I commissioned a "professional" artist to do some caricatures of me and my sisters. She was going to make us into the Disney princesses. I had planned on using the caricatures for many things, but especially for a sister's quilt. The day before everyone came, the artist FINALLY gave me her drawings. I was STUNNED into speechlessness when she handed them to me. At the the time it was a horrible crisis--not exactly what I had in mind.

Now, I can look at the drawings and just laugh. Can you figure out which one is me? (I think it's the toad-looking gal on the bottom right, but who's to say???!!)

3 comments:

Carrie Cummings said...

Made me laugh! Scary indeed. Good thing it isn't a true reflection.

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Having known and/or met all of you Cummings girls, this one is a little hard to figure out. Hang on while I get my pocket Urim and Thummim.......nope, not really helping. I can figure which one is Carrie and Mom, but the rest are kind of tricky!!

Rebecca said...

I just laughed out loud! Before reading your comments...I figured you must be the one in the bottom right corner though "toad" looking didn't come to mind! good thing they don't really look all that much like you - you photograph much better!