Saturday, May 24, 2008

Soggy Cheerios

Last Sunday in Sacrament Meeting, we gave Max some cheerios to try and keep him quiet (1 of 1,000 attempts to keep him entertained and quiet!). He shoved a handful into his mouth and got them nice and soggy, spit them into his hand, then chucked them into the nicely styled hair of the lady in front of us.

I was horrified, yet could hardly contain my laughter as I tried my best to retrieve the mushy cheerio remnants scattered in the lady's doo, without alarming her and attracting everyones attention on our little disaster.

Meanwhile, Max was onto his next disaster...he hucked his toy car (about 100mph) to the brother in the bench behind us so reverently listening to the speaker. If he were the suing type, we'd be in big trouble! Luckily for us, he had a great sense of humor, notwithstanding the lump on his head.

OH MAX!

1 comment:

kelly Martin said...

That's so funny! I love the cheerio thing, and I would have cracked up when the nice man was hit in the head with the car...flying Hot Wheels never hurt anybody.