Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!This is my Memorial Day Miracle. While at DeMordaunt's home yesterday, I told GayAnn her flowers were beautiful and that I was surprised that she was able to find Tulips so late in the season. (Mom had tried to find some for Jacob's grave today, but couldn't, so she got Oakley's flower--peruvian lilies, for the boys grave).

As we left, GayAnn gave me her beautiful bouquet of flowers. The miracle is that the bouquet includes a form of both of the boys flowers. So, although I cannot get them to their grave, they have really made a special Memorial Day for me! I LOVE them, and love having them here in my kitchen.

Thanks to you GayAnn! So continually you are so inspired in our behalf and bless us in beautiful ways! We all love you!

3 comments:

sixmoores said...

Why does this not surprise me!

Jo Romero said...

Did you get your facebook flowers yet? Laters nae.

Joanna said...

On Memorial Day the cemetery was filled with the most beautiful flowers - which filled us in turn with such a warm feeling of hope and blessed anticipation!