Thursday, May 29, 2008

Scholastic Book Sale

Justin and I went with our home schooling group of mothers to the Scholastic Warehouse book sale where all there books are at least 50% off. It was so much fun to be with a group of well read moms who gave such good recommendations and reviews. Justin and I were in BOOK HEAVEN!!! It was a very exciting shopping event. At one point, Justin was all the way across the room from where I was- on the floor reading a book, when all of the sudden I hear him yell, "MOM! This book is AWESOME, we gotta get this one!" It made everyone smile. I love that Justin shares this love with me. (Thanks Carrie, for letting us know about the sale!)

I've not been a very good blogger lately as I forgot to take a picture! It was glorious!

3 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

I love the Scholastic 50% off sales! I would save my money for weeks in advance for those!
It's neat that he is such a reader (can he rub off on my boys please!)

missy said...

I love your blog. I wish you were my neighbor. We miss you!

Carrie Cummings said...

I am so glad you went. It becomes and addiction I am afraid, but I hope you got things your family will love.