Saturday, September 20, 2008

Adorable Max

Geoff was able to watch the last quarter of the Boise Football game. When Max and I got home, we went in and joined Geoff. We can tell already that Max will be a little athlete. He had such an interest in the Game!

He was SO CUTE! He climbed up on Geoff's lap for a good portion of the game, and cheered and screamed and said, "Go! Go!" He carefully watched Geoff and did EVERYTHING he did. (Where was my video camera????) Geoff of course ate it up!

He especially LOVED the football helmets.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Go go Max!

Mika said...

That sounds so cute! I bet he grows into a football player. :)

Kris said...

Did Geoff eat the camera? Just kidding.
How fun is that to have a little fella enjoy what you enjoy?
I love it when my granddaughters want to play dress up with me...now that's what I call fun!