Saturday, September 6, 2008

What will it take????

This afternoon, I backed out of our garage and right over our beloved 10 year old hand-me-down Japanese stroller. I completely destroyed the rear wheel. I really was bummed about the accident, but in the back of my mind thought, "this time, for sure, we will have to get another stroller!"

I reluctantly showed the stroller to Geoff when he got home. Well, you may have guessed, he has plans to fix and/or replace the wheel. I'm telling you, we will be pushing our grandchildren in that darn stroller! President Hinckley would be proud.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Wow, impressive. None of our strollers can even come close to lasting that long. What do they make them out of in Japan, titanium?

missy said...

That reminds me of the time I stepped on Sam's violin while 7 months pregnant. I heard a crunch and looked down to find a very mangled violin. It was a mess and I was sure we'd be purchasing another. But Jeff somehow managed to fix it. Sam outgrew it and is onto a bigger size, but now Sterling plays on it and it sounds fine! Whew! What would we do without these guys?

Mika said...

I am going to be super impressed if Geoff is able to repair that one. :)