Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

I love this picture! I not only love having both my moms together (we all went to Romero's primary program for church) but I love that they are good friends. So often our two families combine activities and do things together. How often does that happen????? We have been so blessed by our mothers.

We loved going to the Romero's primary Program. Abraham and Sammy were so cute and did such a good job on their speaking parts. Their primary program was especially neat. Not sure I can say why, except that we felt the spirit so strong through those cute children!!! An of course, they sang Oakley's song at the end. I love his song!

Mike and Alisha came down from Draper, and Mom joined us at Joanna's for dinner. It's never enough time!

Max has REALLY TAKEN to his Nanna and Grandma. He is our first child to want to leave us to go to them! He adores them both! This morning he woke up, looked around, and after figuring out where he was, yelled out, "Nanna!"

No comments: