Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gratefully in love

Geoff and I spent a bit of time with some good friends who are surprisingly considering a divorce. The sorrow felt and the heavy burdens being carried by the family is immense! We left their home feeling so badly about the situation. When we arrived to our home, Geoff took the boys outside to play while I fixed dinner. I could hear them a-hootin and a-hollerin and looked out the window to watch the fun (this picture was taken from the window). As I watched them interact with each other, I couldn't help but tear up and say a silent prayer of gratitude for 2 wonderful boys and the best husband ever that I am so in love with. What a blessing to be apart of a family where love, respect and goodness abounds. I couldn't be more grateful for my wonderful life.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

You are so lucky.

Mike said...

Actually my wife would dispute your "best husband ever" comment