Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Watch out Buddy Rich, Justin is comin to town!

We went to the music store just to look around at all the instruments. Justin and Max both LOVED the experience. The clerk was so cute and took us on a tour of all the many different "sound makers" they had...which was a lot. From the drums, maracas and bells to guitars, horns & pianos, we saw it all. Justin informed me that he wants to learn how to play ALL of the instruments, but is especially intrigued by the trumpet and the drums. (Mental note: space in garage for drum set)

It may not be long before Justin joins Geoff in the band he's apart of called..."The Daddios". Geoff plays the keyboard, and apparently will be singing as well. I'm sure we'll see more in the blog about the band. Geoff really enjoys it.

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Wow, what a fun tour to take! I also just love the band name "The Daddios!" I'd love to hear more about what kind of music they play.

JaNae said...

You name it, they play it! From hard rock to the classics...they just have fun!

leilani said...

wow geoff........you never cease to surprise me..way to go I'd love to see the daddios preform!