Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day










Here are my feeble attempts to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. The Lucky 4-leaf clover for breakfast with green glob in center (mixture of green fruits...kiwi, pear, avacado & pineapple. Geoff and I thought it was tasty, but too spicy for Justin's likings), and a three-leaf clover for FHE pizza--with green veggies of course! FHE pizza is ALWAYS yummy!

I wish I would have taken a picture of the green outfits we all chose to wear. We were all VERY green today and had fun celebrating St. Patrick's goodness!

2 comments:

sixmoores said...

I am really loving this creative food. Too fun.

Joanna said...

Not feeble - the pizza looks delectable. The pancake too, but it made me laugh; kinda like something I might come up with, though your skillet artwork looks a lot better than mine. . .