Monday, March 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We spent a wonderful couple of days at Joe & LeiLani's home. They have such an incredible talent of making us feel comfortable and at home. I loved spending time with them, and our kids loved playing with each other. They've got a great little family!

Traveling home, Max Justin and I had a great relaxing trip...amazingly enough. Justin is So GOOD with Max, and entertains and plays with him so tenderly, so carefully and with so much love. It warms my heart to watch them together. I am especially thankful for Justin's care when I am seat-belted to the front, and they to the back.

We drove 3 hours to Twin Falls, and stopped to eat and fill up with gas. We met Laura Olsen and some of her children at Wendy's. I LOVE Laura and adore her children. I often wish we lived closer to each other. Nonetheless, I take the random moments of reunion when I get them with a grateful heart that the Lord blesses me to mingle with such great people and caring friends.

Max slept the last two hours of the trip home--miracles do still happen!! I wasn't expecting Geoff to be home when we arrived, but he surprised us. I really missed Geoff and was so glad to be with him again. Home is where I most want to be. I am SO blessed.

2 comments:

sixmoores said...

Did Joe & LeiLani move to Utah? Sounds like a great trip!

JaNae said...

Yes, they live in centerville.