Sunday, February 3, 2008

Becoming a DeMordaunt Sunday Tradition

We had another great night at the DeMourdant's (I think we were the only family they could invite over that wasn't watching the super bowl game) for pecan pie, chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies (my whole wheat & honey treat) ice cream & the card game "Nertz"--both family's favorite as of lately. We introduced the DeMordaunts to Nertz during our trip to Mexico, and we all love to play the game together. It is a game you play with Rook cards that is a combination of Speed and Solitare. We also played a game called Blokus which is one of our favorite games to play with Justin. It's a great game.

Justin also loves going to the DeMordaunts, and as soon as we arrive at thier home, he disappears with their two boys Matthew and Nae Nae. They all enjoy playing together.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I am so glad that you invited me to view your blog. I was feeling kind of left out that it wouldn't let me in when I tried before! I love to see all that you are up to and where you are living. lots of love!