Friday, February 1, 2008

Broccoli Pizza please!

Before going on our date, we took the boys and went to "Home Show Daily" to find out more about Boise home businesses. Afterwards, due to the time & location, we decided to go to a restaurant called "Pizzal Chiks: Pizza, salad & chicken." It is owned by a good friend of mine, and I promised her I would come in. We were ordering a pizza, and I asked Justin what he would like on it, and he answered, "Broccoli & pineapple please." The person who was taking the order commented that that was the first time he EVER had a child order broccoli on his pizza of his own free will and choice.

I couldn't help but laugh as it reminded me of the time we went to Pizza Hut just over 6 months ago. Justin received a coupon from the dentist for a free pizza for being so good--and he was incredibly good for all they did to him!!! He wanted so bad to go, I consented. I can't remember ever going to a pizza store before that time with him, and we hadn't started our Monday Night Pizza tradition at that time, so Pizza was a novelty. When the cashier asked him what kind of Pizza he wanted, he excitedly and enthusiastically replied, "Chocolate Pizza Please!"

He's come a LONG way wouldn't you say? From chocolate to broccoli in just 6 months. What a guy!

No comments: