Thursday, February 7, 2008

MAX's special Day

The very first thing I did today was my FAVORITE thing to do on a child's 1st birthday...I remove the rear-facing infant seat from our car, and replace it with a front-facing booster chair. Alleluia! I can see Max and he can see me. It is a happy celebration for both of us. I was anxious to run any errand and let Max see the beautiful white snowy world outside verses the dull back black seat of the car.


Justin and I had so much fun preparing for Max's birthday party. Justin made Max's AWESOME birthday poster (in the first picture, above Max's chair. Justin is SO creative and so artistic...I love his detailed art!), and together we made Max's first banana cake! We topped it with yogurt and blackberries & raspberries. Needless to say, Max DEVOURED it immediately.

This has been a very fun day.

2 comments:

sixmoores said...

I can't believe how close our babies are in age. I guess they really aren't babies any more either...yikes!

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday Max! You are such a cute little guy!
Love, some other Neyman's :)