Monday, February 18, 2008

A Great Home Teacher

Brian McCauley came over after church to home teach us. I am always so grateful for home teachers who magnify their calling--who come, are good with our children, are perceptive to our needs, and teach the first presidency message. Today, Brian so naturally did all this and then gave Geoff a priesthood blessing and assisted Geoff in giving me one. Words aren't adequate to express the gratitude I felt in my heart to feel the love of the Lord with such power right here in our little home. Truly, the priesthood has blessed our home.

1 comment:

Valerie McCauley said...

Brian and I are sitting on the bed and I saw his picture and I hollered, "Hey look, you are famous." He'd like to have picture retakes soon and get himself flexing for next time.