Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ocean Panorama

One of Justin's masterpieces. (He created this set up all on his own, and took the pictures as well. Notice how he crumpled up little pieces of blue paper to add texture to the ocean floor--very artistic!)

I thought we'd study Ocean life for a few weeks in school. We bought a book that describes many oceans animals and includes these 3-D puzzle forms to make an ocean panorama. I thought we'd take a couple of weeks and study an animal each day, and add it to our panorama as we went along. Justin loved it so much, he read the entire book and made all the animals in an evening. I can't help but wonder how I will keep up with him!

2 comments:

sixmoores said...

I am amazed. I don't know how you do keep up with him.

Valerie McCauley said...

Holy Cow. That is an amazing modge podge of sea creatures. Did he cute those out and color them or is it his original design. You've got an incredible mind on your hands.